Sunday, May 28, 2006

Catnip Mouse

A present for my kitties...



Millie is a catnip addict (I'm thinking about enrolling her in a 12-step program). Reaction from the crowd...


...it's a hit! This was a really easy pattern by Jo Chandler. I made it with some leftover Malabrigio so it is a high quality mouse (only the best for my kitties). It's stuffed with some cotton quilting batting, some catnip and, for good measure, a little bell.

Five minutes later...I can't find the mouse. Millie has hidden it in her "nest" (whereever that is).

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

Thank you for coming by my blog:) I love following links back to see what people are up to - and this malabrigo mouse - perfect! I think I have a little leftover of the same color and some catnip to boot!

8:23 PM, August 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home